The Writer's Recipe Book
Every person who writes struggles to get ideas out every once and awhile. It’s completely normal to hit a road block. But every road block needs a designated detour. With access to The Writer’s Recipe Book, you will be able to avoid that road block every time!
- 1 brilliant idea
- 1 bottle of wine
- Take out notebook or laptop with a word processor and fill one page.
- Stare at the blank page for 20 minutes before closing notebook/laptop.
- Storm away.
- Return after letting yourself chill for about 45 minutes.
- Write about 250 words.
- Get angry.
- Start again.
- Stare at blank page/screen.
- Get even angrier that you can’t come up with anything.
- Yell at your notebook/computer screen.
- Have 1 glass of wine.
- Get angry again.
- Have second glass of wine.
- Words begin flowing. You don’t get as angry as you reread.
- Have a third glass of wine.
- There is a storm of writing emerging from your fingers. You are a goddess, an amazing writer, that will revolutionize contemporary literature.
- Fall asleep while marinating in your own self-worth.
- Wake up. Reread work from yesterday.
- Repeat at step 1.